- We are a network to provide collegial support and advocacy to those working and concerned with the wellbeing of young children and their families. This includes professionals in such diverse fields as education, health, social services, etc. and parents and families of young children.
- We strive to support and mentor the next generation of early childhood professionals and parents.
- We strive to collaborate, consolidate and coordinate best practice, interventions, techniques and approaches to early childhood.
- We strive to share and promote professionalism, professional development and current information that will help those working with young children and families.
- We acknowledge and affirm children and recognise the importance of the early years of life to their development.